‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.’ Jeremiah 29:11
Together with God we challenge minds, recognise talents and build dreams.
Leigh St Peter’s CE Primary School is a caring church school, distinguishable by our Christian Foundation. We have an ethos that is committed to high quality education for all our pupils within an inclusive and nurturing environment. We hope that all our children will leave our school as confident individuals, responsible citizens and successful learners and with positive memories of their time here.
Love, Respect, Friendship, Trust, Resilience, Perseverance, Responsibility.
In a rapidly changing world and in partnership with our families and the community we help children to:
- develop and act on a personal set of moral values, beliefs and attitudes founded on Christian principles, and to recognise and value a sense of right and wrong,
- to gain an understanding of and respect for religious and moral values, an acceptance and openness of other groups, races, ways of life and points of view
- enjoy learning and become independent, self disciplined and self motivated children that achieve the highest standards of which they are capable,
- develop an awareness and appreciation of human achievements and aspirations, in our own and other societies,
- develop enquiring, imaginative and creative minds with the confidence to question, and the ability to challenge with knowledge and respect.
- develop a concern for the quality of their environment and an understanding of the world in which they live,
- develop, promote and encourage a healthy, active lifestyle